This website represents the GFWC of Tennessee Elizabethton Woman's Club.
Hats The GFWC is an international organization founded in 1890. The TFWC was organized on February 14, 1896 in Knoxville , TN. The GFWC/TFWC Elizabethton Woman's Club was organized on January 13, 1930. In the year 2000 the name was changed to GFWC of Tennessee Women's Club.
The following are some of the GFWC of TN Elizabethton Woman's Club's projects:
Elizabethton/Carter County Library
Coloring books and Crayons for children in stressful situations to:
Sycamore Shoals Emergency room; Rescue Squad; and the Health Department
Hats for cancer patients, Sycamore Shoals Hospital.
Stamps for St. Jude
East Tennessee Christian Home
Decoration of a Christmas Tree at Sycamore Shoals Hospital.
Lap robes for nursing homes.
Our GFWC Woman’s Clubs are service orientated